Database connection instructions
Connecting to a database can be difficult, involving trusted sources, credentials, certificates, and more, depending on your setup. We've added inline instructions and videos on how to find some of this information while connecting a data source in BaseDash.
Specifically, we now show text and video instructions on:
- Finding your database credentials
- Adding BaseDash as a trusted source to your hosting provider
- Connecting to a locally hosted database
We currently have videos for all major managed database hosting providers with plans to add more in the future.
Other improvements and fixes
- Updated the icons for boolean and enum columns
- Added a Security page
- Fixed filters containing certain characters in their value
- Fixed showing boolean values from queries
- Added proper formatting for time columns
- Fixed empty rows showing at the top of views in some cases