Auto-login to roadmap
Last week we launched our public roadmap, with the ability to request and vote for new features. This week we're expanding on our public roadmap by automatically logging you in with your Basedash account when you navigate from the app.
There's a new link to access the roadmap from the app—you can access it by clicking on your name at the top of the sidebar, then clicking Request a feature.
Other improvements and fixes
- Removed Related section from sidebar
- Fixed ability to join tables in views
- Added error message when deleting a record fails, with link to related record when applicable
- Fixed editing records not on the first page of results
- Fixed tables with multiple foreign keys to the same table showing the same value
- Hid auto-generated Supabase schemas
- Updated login and signup pages to be draggable on desktop
- Updated blog header to match rest of marketing site
- Updated name of auto-generated demo view after creating a workspace
- Removed requirement for password when connecting a database
- Added loading spinner on foreign key popover