Foreign key back button
We added a new button to return to the previous table or view after navigating through a foreign key. It's really common to jump to a record associated in a foreign key, grab some information or make a quick edit, then return to the original table. This new back button is the fastest and easiest way to do that.
Other improvements and fixes
- Improved database dialect selection interface when adding a new database
- Improved drag handle indicator for resizing columns
- Improved drag handle indicator for resizing the sidebar
- Fixed checkbox being hidden for null boolean cells when focusing the cell
- Fixed signups not automatically redirecting to a logged in state in some cases